- How many employees does HealthEquity have?
- As of January 31, 2021, we had 3,001 full-time team members and 38 part-time team members.
- Who makes up the HealthEquity Executive Management team and Board of Directors?
Board of Directors
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
- Additional information is available on HealthEquity’s investor relations home page. You may also email email@example.com
- Where is HealthEquity's corporate headquarters?
- Our principal executive office is located at 15 West Scenic Pointe Dr., Suite 100 Draper, UT 84020 Our telephone number is (877) 694-3942.
- Where is the company incorporated?
- We were incorporated in Delaware on September 18, 2002.
- When did HealthEquity go public? What was the price?
- HealthEquity went public on July 31, 2014 on the NASDAQ Global Select Stock Exchange. It's IPO price was $14 per share.
- What is HealthEquity's fiscal year?
HealthEquity operates on a fiscal calendar that begins on February 1 and ends on January 31. Quarter end dates include:
- First Quarter – April 30
- Second Quarter - July 31
- Third Quarter – October 31
- Fourth Quarter – January 31
- Where is HealthEquity stock traded, under what ticker symbol?
- HealthEquity common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Exchange under the symbol "HQY".
- Who is HealthEquity's transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for HealthEquity common stock is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC. They can be reached at the following address:
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11219
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC is available to assist shareholders with changes of address, transfers of stock certificates into another name, and replacement of lost stock certificates.
- Does HealthEquity have a direct stock purchase plan?
- HealthEquity does not offer a direct stock purchase program.